Lush stereo reverbs with powerful control
R4 delivers the historic warmth of time-tested reverb hardware units—all within a CPU-efficient algorithmic reverb plug-in with expanded creative control. Add personality and depth to your music with reverb designed to color your mixes without compromising clarity. For less traditional projects, use creative effects like Warp and Freeze to mangle your reflections beyond recognition and create twisted time effects to take your audience by surprise.
Classic reverb meets modern technology
R4 uses an updated R2 algorithm to bring the sought-after character of vintage reverb hardware to your DAW. R4 delivers the class of historic hardware units coupled with modern filtering and gain controls for an update on the vintage reverb experience.
Stop time and space with Freeze
R4 includes an array of time-twisting creative effects. Freeze gives you the ability to easily stretch an instant of reflected sound into infinity, and can also be combined with the Warp module’s overdrive and compression to craft a dramatic sustained reverb drone or striking cinematic ramp effects.
Make your reverb a little more musical
With the ability to sync to the tempo of your session, R4’s global pre-delay and reverb delay integrate seamlessly with your music to place the reverb into the groove. Dynamic tail suppression ensures that your signal stays clear of conflicting reflections, guaranteeing a balanced, clear mix in any musical context.
- Lush stereo reverb algorithm
- Warp controls with compression and overdrive
- Create ambient drones and texture with Freeze
- Pre-delay and reverb delay adjustable by tempo
- Dynamic tail suppression to lower reverb in louder parts of a mix
- Chorus and gate module for musical effects
- 5 additional early reflection patterns
- Additional hall reverb algorithm
- Over 1,200 presets (rooms, plates, halls, chambers, and more)
- EuControl support
- Mac: OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion – macOS 10.14 Mojave
- PC: Win 7 – Win 10
- CPU: Multicore processor, 2 GHz or greater
- RAM: 2 GB or greater
- Display: 1024 x 768 or greater
- iLok USB Key: v2 or v3
- AAX, AU, VST, VST3 (all formats 64-bit only)
- Mono, Stereo
- iLok License Manager required
- iLok2, iLok3, or iLok Machine License
- Exponential Audio products are not available in iZotope’s Product Portal
Exponential Audio, an iZotope Company
iZotope has expanded its product family with a line of reverbs. Exponential Audio develops world-class reverbs for audio professionals in music production, post production, and sound design. Award-winning audio engineers trust these reverbs to help them quickly and easily fit dialogue into scenes, mix in immersive audio formats, bring character to musical performances, and create never-before-heard sound effects. From stereo to surround and natural to creative, Exponential Audio has the perfect reverb for any project.