Lush reverbs in Surround Sound
Bring new life and personality to your multichannel mixes with R2 Surround. This character-filled reverb is built to meet the demands of any surround music or post-production project, no matter how complex. Use the 3D Link expansion feature to connect multiple instances of R2 Surround for control over your entire multichannel mix, choose from eight early reflection patterns, then add shimmering modulation to your reverb tail for added depth and motion.
7.1 multichannel support with 3D Link expansion
R2 Surround supplies your music projects with versatile multichannel control. With up to 7.1 surround support and the ability to link instances together via 3D connectivity, don’t just stop at depth and width—use R2 Surround to add height to your mixes.
Set the exact timing of reflections with Balance
Balance provides channel-specific parameters for tweaking the timing and shape of your reverb. Each channel has delay and independent level controls for early reflections and reverb tail, giving you the ability to refine both the time placement and overall proportions of your reflections.
Advanced directional controls
You can now fine-tune the front-back ratio of your reverb tail with Time Balance, allowing you to control the length and directional emphasis. Pattern, density, and distribution controls let you further tailor the physical characteristics of your early reflections’ movement.
- Lush surround reverb algorithm
- Up to 7.1 channels
- Advanced control of reverb tail and early reflections
- Additional delays and gain controls to work in complex multichannel mixes
- Chorus and gate for musical effects
- Over 800 presets (rooms, plates, halls, chambers, and more)
- 3D controls link to another plug-in instance for reverb in height channels
- EuControl support
- Mac: OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion – macOS 10.14 Mojave
- PC: Win 7 – Win 10
- CPU: Multicore processor, 2 GHz or greater
- RAM: 2 GB or greater
- Display: 1024 x 768 or greater
- iLok USB Key: v2 or v3
- AAX, AU, VST, VST3 (all formats 64-bit only)
- Mono, Stereo, LCR, LCRS, Quad, 5.0, 5.1, 6.0, 6.1, 7.0, 7.1, SDDS
- iLok License Manager required
- iLok2, iLok3, or iLok Machine License
- Exponential Audio products are not available in iZotope’s Product Portal
Exponential Audio, an iZotope Company
iZotope has expanded its product family with a line of reverbs. Exponential Audio develops world-class reverbs for audio professionals in music production, post production, and sound design. Award-winning audio engineers trust these reverbs to help them quickly and easily fit dialogue into scenes, mix in immersive audio formats, bring character to musical performances, and create never-before-heard sound effects. From stereo to surround and natural to creative, Exponential Audio has the perfect reverb for any project.