Color and Space
R2 introduces a lush, colorful stereo reverb algorithm to Exponential Audio’s familiar design. Use the chorus and gate effects to color and shape your reverb signal to suit any music project. From swirling orchestral chambers to minimal, clean room reflections, R2 is your go-to plug-in for designing completely unique, musical spaces.
Give your reverb some character
R2 implements a rich, musical reverb algorithm to add color and depth to your tracks. By introducing more movement to the reverb tail, R2 is able to produce unique, expressive reflections like chorused guitar textures, dark rooms, vibrant vocal halls, and more.
Get creative with modulation and dynamics effects
When applied to a reverb signal, the Chorus module in R2 can create different textural effects, from a gentle shimmer to dynamic and exciting pitch modulation. Additionally, the input-driven Gate enables you to dictate exactly where and when your reverb is most prominent.
Spatial reflections you’ve never heard before
R2 offers a comprehensive preset library for fast inspiration. This preset bank blends classic plate, room, chamber, and hall reflections with tail modulations to create exciting, dimension expanding spatial effects. With over 1,200 presets, R2 is sure to have the perfect reverb ready to go for your next music project.
- Lush stereo reverb algorithm
- Easy-to-use modulation effects in Chorus module
- Make room in a mix by ducking reverb with Gate module
- Dimension- and frequency-shaping controls for each stage of the reverb signal
- Global high- and low-pass filters
- Independent output controls for attack, early reflections, and tail
- Clear, informative frequency display and responsive UI
- Over 1,200 presets (rooms, plates, halls, chambers, and more)
- EuControl support
- Mac: OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion – macOS 10.14 Mojave
- PC: Win 7 – Win 10
- CPU: Multicore processor, 2 GHz or greater
- RAM: 2 GB or greater
- Display: 1024 x 768 or greater
- iLok USB Key: v2 or v3
- AAX, AU, VST, VST3 (all formats 64-bit only)
- Mono, Stereo
- iLok License Manager required
- iLok2, iLok3, or iLok Machine License
- Exponential Audio products are not available in iZotope’s Product Portal
Exponential Audio, an iZotope Company
iZotope has expanded its product family with a line of reverbs. Exponential Audio develops world-class reverbs for audio professionals in music production, post production, and sound design. Award-winning audio engineers trust these reverbs to help them quickly and easily fit dialogue into scenes, mix in immersive audio formats, bring character to musical performances, and create never-before-heard sound effects. From stereo to surround and natural to creative, Exponential Audio has the perfect reverb for any project.