East West Sounds HOLLYWOOD BRASS SILVER
Orchestral Brass Virtual Instrument Library
Hollywood Brass is the most powerful, realistic and extensive brass library ever created. There is a focus and ease of use in this Virtual Instrument that is unprecedented. Hollywood Brass runs flawlessly in the completely revamped PLAY 3 engine and has 10 times the content and detail than its closest competitor, without any additional complexity or clutter.
New revolutionary fanfare patches are light on computer resources, but offer the most playable and instantly gratifying results on just one midi channel. But words are just words. Once you experience Hollywood Brass, you will see that this is EastWest’s finest creation to date — (Producers Doug Rogers, Nick Phoenix and Thomas Bergersen).
The second installment in the Hollywood series, Hollywood Brass is an epic achievement, once again combining the talents of Producers Doug Rogers, Nick Phoenix and Thomas Bergersen and Sound Engineer Shawn Murphy (Academy Award, C.A.S. (Cinema Audio Society), BAFTA, and EMMY award-winng sound engineer)
Recorded in EastWest Studio 1, widely regarded as the “best brass recording room in the entire world” with 5 true mic positions, Hollywood Brass is designed to work seamlessly with Hollywood Strings (and the upcoming Woodwinds and Percussion). Running on the next generation and completely revamped engine, PLAY 3, Hollywood Brass will run flawlessly on your system along with Hollywood Strings. This is also exciting news for current Hollywood Strings users, as PLAY 3 and the new Hollywood Strings program update are free to all users.
A world class group of brass artists, worthy of a Shawn Murphy recording, was gathered for this brass sampling marathon which lasted for 21 straight 11 hour days followed by a year of post production.
ABOUT HOLLYWOOD BRASS SILVER EDITION
Hollywood Brass Silver Edition is 16-bit, with one mic position (mid-tree, no divisi) Essential set of articulations and instruments with limited legato. Upgrade to Hollywood Brass Gold and Diamond Edition when you need more options. The Silver Edition is a download.
- true legato intervals at 3 dynamics that are smooth and realistic in all situations
- true connected legato repetitions at 3 dynamics
- sustained legato samples from pp all the way to fff. When we say pp and fff, we really mean it!
- true double tonguing for all instruments and sections
- expressive sustains
- mute sustains and staccatos
- 8 way staccato round robin at 4 dynamics
- 4 way round robin marcato short at 3 dynamics
- 4 way round robin marcato long at 3 dynamics
- multi dynamic playable runs patches that will inject real life into your brass compositions
- trills at 3 dynamics
- multi speed and multi dynamic repetition performances that work flawlessly with PLAY’s superior time engine
- multi speed time synced crescendos
- multi dynamic portato that will breath life into softer compositions
- slide trombone legato
- various effects, clusters, and more
|Attribute: Manufacturer Part Number||