The Earthworks CTF12 is a tabletop condenser microphone with an integrated base and rigid center 12″ gooseneck
There’s no reason that microphones for fixed installations have to be complicated. The CTF12 is an unobtrusive cardioid condenser mic with a rigid center gooseneck and integrated base. Not only can it be permanently mounted, it can also be moved and placed temporarily, which makes it an excellent choice for conferencing. Featuring the stellar sound quality that Earthworks is noted for, the CTF12 has a flat frequency response out to 30kHz and incredibly fast transient response and diaphragm reset time for supreme intelligibility. This means that conference attendees, students, or audience can focus on the meaning of the words, rather than struggling to decipher what is being said.
Earthworks CRF12 Tabletop Gooseneck Microphone in one take:
- 30kHz flat frequency response optimized for speech
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Tabletop microphone with integrated base
- Ultra-high intelligibility
- More gain before feedback
- Near perfect cardioid polar pattern
- RF resistant
- Rubber, shock absorbing pads eliminate vibration noise
- Designed to allow cable to exit from the rear or bottom of the microphone
- Low profile design
- Only 4-3/32″ (10.4cm) in diameter
- Primary applications include teleconferencing, distance learning, surveillance, boardrooms, government facilities, worship facilities and ambient room miking
The CTF microphone provides a flexible microphone solution, allowing you to either temporarily place the microphone on a table for ad hoc meeting spaces or permanently affix it to a surface.
Optimized for speech, the CTF microphones feature a flat frequency response out to 30kHz that delivers the highest level of speech intelligibility and articulation.
Whether speaking directly on-axis or to the sides of the microphone, the CTF microphone always reproduces the speaker’s voice with incredible clarity and intelligibility. This wider coverage also means that fewer Earthworks microphones are required to properly cover a conference room, cutting down on the number of channels of DSP, cables and other ancillary equipment required for the system. Compatible with all DSP systems that provide 24-48V phantom power, the CTF microphones can easily integrate into existing system designs or new installations.
Measuring just 4-3/32″ in diameter, the CTF microphone’s sleek design fits seamlessly into any room. It features a slim 3/8″ (9.5mm) gooseneck that allows precise positioning of the microphone for optimal coverage. The CTF comes with a 10′ (3.04m) low profile cable with XLR-3M attached, which is designed to exit from the side or bottom of the microphone. The XLR can be removed, allowing the cable to run through a small hole in the table surface for permanent installation. Two 6-32 screw holes and a keyhole are found on the bottom of the microphone for secure mounting, if required.
The CTF microphones are available with a 10″ or 12″ rigid center gooseneck. Black and stainless finishes are available.
Get your message across clearly with an Earthworks CTF12 tabletop gooseneck microphone. For more information, call or chat online with your Westlake Pro Sales Consultant today.
Earthworks CTF12 specifications:
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 30kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 20mV/Pa (-34dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 24-48V Phantom, 10mA
- Max Acoustic Input: 139dB SPL
- Output: XLR-3 (pin 2+)
- Output Impedance: 65 ohm balanced
- Min Output Load: 1K between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 16dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Base Dimensions: 4-3/32″ x 4-3/32″ x 7/16″ (104.1 x 104.1 x 11.4 mm)
- Gooseneck Dimensions: 12″
- Cable Length: 10′ (3.04m) with installed XLR-3M
- Connector Type: Low profile cable terminated into a 3-pin XLR-M
- Weight: 0.5 lbs. (226g)