The BM5 mkIII is the next generation of the tremendously successful BM5A MKII.
With greater SPL, broader frequency and power response compared to the previous model, its ultra-high dynamic range and hand-crafted drivers deliver performance superior to many larger, more expensive monitors.
• Extended excursion 7″ woofer with pure aluminum voice coil.
• 1.1″ soft dome tweeter with pure aluminum voice coil.
• Flexible operation with XLR and RCA inputs
• Bundled with IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 speaker stand for decoupling and proper angling.
• Optional Dynaudio Professional Volume Box for precision level control
• Made in Denmark
- Higher SPL and greater frequency and power response to many others in its class
- 50W LF and 50W HF RMS Class D amplifier with DSP crossover
- 118dB SPL peak power output
- Frequency response of 42Hz-24kHz
- Extended bass with BM9S II or 14S II precision subwoofers
- HF, MF, LF analog room filters allow flexible positioning
- High pass filters at 60/80Hz for perfect subwoofer adaption
- Input sensitivity switch (-10/+4dB range)