Dynaudio BM5 mkIII
Dynaudio – BM5MKIII – DYNAUDIO BM5 MKIII MONITOR
Out of stock
The BM5 mkIII is the next generation of the tremendously successful BM5A MKII.
With greater SPL, broader frequency and power response compared to the previous model, its ultra-high dynamic range and hand-crafted drivers deliver performance superior to many larger, more expensive monitors.
• Extended excursion 7″ woofer with pure aluminum voice coil.
• 1.1″ soft dome tweeter with pure aluminum voice coil.
• Flexible operation with XLR and RCA inputs
• Bundled with IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 speaker stand for decoupling and proper angling.
• Optional Dynaudio Professional Volume Box for precision level control
• Made in Denmark
- Higher SPL and greater frequency and power response to many others in its class
- 50W LF and 50W HF RMS Class D amplifier with DSP crossover
- 118dB SPL peak power output
- Frequency response of 42Hz-24kHz
- Extended bass with BM9S II or 14S II precision subwoofers
- HF, MF, LF analog room filters allow flexible positioning
- High pass filters at 60/80Hz for perfect subwoofer adaption
- Input sensitivity switch (-10/+4dB range)
|Dimensions||17 x 8 x 13 in|