Dynaudio BM14S II
Subwoofer – 12″ woofer with aluminum coil, 300W at 4ohms, Selectable LFE or slave mode
Out of stock
The Dynaudio tradition continues in the new II-series subs, delivering Dynaudio’s premium, professional sound quality and performance.
Dynaudio Professional II-series precision subwoofers are made in Denmark using hand-crafted drivers that have made Dynaudio the industry standard in studios the world over.
The BM14S II is a precision subwoofer specifically designed to complement BM6 mkIII and BM12 mkIII monitors, adding extended bass in mid-sized mixing and recording environments.
- 12″ woofer with pure aluminum voice coil. 300W @ 4 ohm
- Phase adjustment in 0° / 180°; Auto on/off, power LED;
- Selectable LFE or slave mode
- Discrete LFE input, slave output for linking
- Seamless adjustment of low-pass corner frequencies
- SAT/SUB high-pass adjustment: Flat, 60 Hz, 80 Hz.
- Closed cabinet for extremely precise low frequency reproduction
|Dimensions||15 x 15 x 15 in|