The BM12 mkIII expands on the legacy of the classic BM12A design. Re-voiced around Dynaudio’s next generation waveguide, the BM12 mkIII has been designed around highly efficient hand-crafted neodymium drivers, providing faithful transient response and an SPL of 123 dB for larger listening environments.
• Extended excursion 8″ woofer with pure aluminum voice coil.
• 1.1″ soft dome tweeter with pure aluminum voice coil.
• 100W LF and 50W HF Class AB amplifier.
• Bundled with IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R200 speaker stand for decoupling and proper angling.
• Optional TC Electronic Level Pilot or BMC-2 for precision level control
• Made in Denmark
123dB SPL peak power output
Frequency response of 38Hz-21kHz
Extended bass with BM14S II precision subwoofer
HF, MF, LF analog room filters allow flexible positioning
High pass filters at 60/80Hz for perfect subwoofer adaption
Input sensitivity switch (-10/+4dB range)