The BM Compact mkIII is a premium quality, small-format near-field monitor. With an ultrahigh dynamic range, it hits well above its weight class thanks to intelligent design. Using ultralightweight aluminum wire and aluminum voice coils in its hand-crafted drivers, along with a Class D amplifier the BM Compact mkIII provides outstanding performance.
• Extended excursion 5.7″ woofer with pure aluminum voice coil.
• 1.1″ soft dome tweeter with pure aluminum voice coil.
• Flexible operation with XLR and RCA inputs
• Bundled with IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 speaker stand for decoupling and proper angling.
• Optional Dynaudio Professional Volume Box for precision level control
• Made in Denmark
Higher SPL, greater frequency and power response compared to the previous generation
50W LF and 50W HF RMS Class D amplifier with DSP crossover
116dB SPL peak power output
Frequency response of 49 Hz-24 kHz
Extended bass with BM9S II or 14S II precision subwoofers
HF, MF, LF analog room filters allow flexible positioning
High pass filters at 60/80Hz for perfect subwoofer matching
Input sensitivity switch (-10/+4dB range)