Dolby Atmos Mastering Suite
Call your Westlake Pro expert today for pricing and consultation – 323-845-1145
Empower your studio to deliver Dolby Atmos content for Blu-ray and digital delivery.
Dolby Atmos Mastering Suite
The Mastering Suite enables post production professionals the ability to create, mix, and master high-quality content for Blu-ray and digital delivery
The Dolby Atmos Mastering Suite is designed to provide post-production facilities with the ability to create, edit, mix, and master high-quality Dolby Atmos content for Blu-ray and digital delivery. The Dolby Atmos Mastering Suite comprises all the software necessary for production houses to build unique home theater RMU (Rendering and Mastering Unit), plus the ability for premix and edit rooms to work with Atmos content that feeds into the main mix room. The Dolby Atmos Mastering Suite is designed to replace existing “HT-RMU” software designed for nearfield mixing rooms creating content for Blu-ray and Digital Delivery. This software is not designed for mixing movies in large theatrical mix rooms or creating master files destined for DCP (Digital Cinema Package) delivery. For this workflow, a cinematic RMU is needed, which is provided to approved rooms through the existing Content Services room approval program.
Dolby Atmos Mastering Suite in one take:
- The Mastering Suite enables you to create your own home-theater RMU for the epitome in mastering workflow
- Master highly polished content for Blu-ray and digital delivery without restrictions caused by rendering on the same computer as your DAW
- Work with multiple source/recorder machines and with any existing Dolby Atmos panning client
- Includes 3 copies of the Dolby Atmos Production Suite, enable you to edit and pre-mix rooms that feed into a main mix room
- End-to-end content production for linear cinematic and virtual-augmented-mixed reality applications
- Quality control (QC) of Dolby Atmos master files
Create Home-Theater RMU
For home theaters, the Dolby Atmos Mastering Suite enables you to create consumer Dolby Atmos master files (.atmos).
- Create, edit, mix, and master high-quality Dolby Atmos content for Blu-ray and digital delivery.
- Enable Dolby Atmos workflows in editorial and premix rooms with the Dolby Atmos Production Suite.
- End-to-end content production for linear cinematic and virtual-augmented-mixed reality applications.
- Quality control (QC) of Dolby Atmos master files.
The Dolby Atmos Mastering Suite includes:
- Three copies of the Dolby Atmos Production Suite for Mac
- One seat of Dolby Atmos Home Theater Renderer software for Windows on a Dolby Atmos RMU
- Dolby Atmos Conversion Tool
Dolby Atmos Production Suite (Included with Mastering Suite)
The Dolby Atmos Production Suite provides content creators working in Avid Pro Tools a comprehensive suite of software for creating an immersive experience for film, episodic TV preproduction, virtual reality, and linear gaming production. Supporting film workflows, you can edit and premix content for a larger Dolby Atmos session—and do it all on the go with just a laptop and headphones instead of tying up your A-room or dub stage.
Dolby Atmos Production Suite in one take:
- Allows monitoring of content on your Mac without the need for additional hardware
- Provides editorial and premix functionality for film and TV content, along with a complete end-to-end workflow for VR content
- Enables playback and QC of any Dolby Atmos master file type, greatly simplifying QC workflows for high-value content
Dolby Atmos Production Suite includes:
- Dolby Atmos Renderer for Mac
- Dolby Atmos Panner plug-in for Pro Tools
- Dolby Atmos VR Spherical Panner plug-in for Pro Tools
- Dolby Atmos VR XYZ Panner plug-in for Pro Tools
- Dolby Renderer Send plug-in for Pro Tools
- Dolby Renderer Return plug-in for Pro Tools
- Dolby Atmos Monitor
- Dolby Atmos VR Transcoder
- Session templates and documentation
In order to render Dolby Atmos content and use the Dolby Atmos Mastering Suite, you will need to purchase an RMU computer with specific MADI cards. Westlake Pro will correctly install these cards for you at no extra charge – just add the complete Dolby Atmos Mastering Suite + Dell RMU + Card Installation bundle to your order!
Now audio professionals can deliver the Dolby Atmos immersive experience to nearly any medium, including episodic television, Blu-ray, gaming, and Virtual Reality. For more information, call or chat online with your Westlake Pro sales consultant.
|Download / Boxed||
AAX Native, AAX HDX
|OS Requirements - PC||
Windows 7 (SP1) or later
|OS Requirements - Mac||
OS X 10.8.5 or later, iOS 8 or later