Tactile CV Sequences with Cellz
Cellz is a programmable CV touchpad and sequencer, it can be used as a tactile control interface or an easy way of creating unique sequences.
Technically speaking, Cellz is a dual unipolar control voltage generator; each of the 16 touch-sensitive pads can be set to two 12bit values (semi-tone quantized or free scale), ranging from 0V to 5V. “Feeding Cellz” Clock or LFO pulses will automatically trigger and cycle through each cell. This lets the user create their own sequences. Use it as an experimental CV controller, create evolving melodies, and explore new sounds with Cellz.
Cre8audio Cellz in one take
- Tactile sequencer and CV controller
- Dual Gate, CV, and Tuning inputs for dual sequences
- Semi-tone pitch quantization or free scale for microtonal sounds
- Width = 12hp
- Depth = 30mm
- 2.5mA power draw when running +12V rail
- 27mA power draw when running +5V rail
- 1.5mA power draw when running -12V
- 0-10V voltage range output 1
- 0-10V voltage range output 2
- Minimum voltage required to set LFO triggers 1/2 high = 0.8V