Four Channels of Audiophile ADC
The B4 boasts the new BX6 input transformer designed for true MIC/LINE input impedance. It maintains a no compromise, class-A analog circuit, followed by the same ADC used in the BAD8. Using a single B80 chassis, 40 input channels of audiophile MIC/LINE inputs can be realized. With digital control and SoundGrid or Dante, the B80 MOTHERSHIP with the B4MIC/LINE daughter card is the ultimate studio grade stage box.
B4 MIC PRE Daughter Card in one take:
• 4-channel MIC / LINE input ADC
• NEW BX6 input transformers
• BURL NextGen BOPA14 OP-AMP
• 40 total MIC / LINE input channels per B80
• All class-A, discrete signal path