This coaxial transceiver is designed for use with the Avid Pro Tools | MTRX – Call 323-845-1145 to learn more about what MTRX can do for your workflow.
64-channel, bi-directional, coaxial small form-factor plug-able MADI transceiver for Pro Tools MTRX with HD MADI-compatible, mini-BNC connectivity
The Pro Tools MTRX SFP Coax MADI is a small form-factor (SFP) plug-able transceiver with coaxial mini-BNC connectors that can be fitted into the MTRX MADI module or MADI I/O PCIe option card. The MTRX SFP Coax MADI transceiver provides up to 64 discrete channels of digital input and output.
Pro Tools | MTRX SFP coaxial MADI transceiver in one take:
- 64-channel small form-factor plug-able transceiver for Pro Tools | MTRX MADI
- Mini-BNC connectors for compatibility with Pro Tools | HD MADI
MADI Module and Dual MADI I/O option card—what’s the difference?
The MTRX MADI module is a small form daughter board that fits underneath the Pro Tools | MTRX motherboard, becoming integral to the MTRX base unit. The MADI module connectors appear in the MTRX base unit in the optical I/O slot above the DigiLink connectors. The Dual MADI I/O option card is a full-length PCIe card that fits into one or more of the eight expansion slots on the MTRX rear panel.
Custom-configure your Pro Tools | MTRX to connect with Pro Tools | HD MADI, or other BNC-equipped MADI devices. For more information, consult with your Westlake Pro sales consultant or systems integrator.
Avid Pro Tools | MTRX Full Feature List
Amazing 64-channel Pro Tools HD interface with massive routing matrix, extensive monitor control, and precision DAD conversion, can be the nerve center of any studio—regardless of audio format, size, or existing I/O
- Capture and play back audio in the highest audio quality possible—up to 384kHz PCM and DSD64/DSD128
- Customize the interface for your needs, whether you want 48 analog channels, 64 digital, or something in between
- Choose from a wide variety of I/O, including mic pres, Dante, MADI, AES3, and 3G-SDI
- Get the versatility you need to connect with the widest array of gear, devices, and environments
- Use as a 64-channel interface to Pro Tools | HD or standalone
- Gain flexible routing and monitoring control with the included DADman software and Pro | Mon 2
- Use one interface for multiple applications, including music recording, Dolby Atmos, live sound, multi Pro Tools post workflows, monitor control, and more
- Remotely control up to 48 mic preamps per interface from both DADman and Pro Tools | S6
- Configure your monitor section as you need it with multiple speaker sets
- Build custom fold-down templates to instantly switch between monitor formats
- Sum stems and sources to feed monitor outputs using Pro | Mon as a 256 x 32 summing mixer
- Work with multiple audio formats, from mono and stereo, to 64 channels of audio output
- Get a quick glimpse into your signal status and session activity on the front- panel display