Pro Tools | MTRX II is a powerful studio centerpiece that builds on the I/O, routing, and monitoring versatility of its predecessor. With integrated DigiLink, Dante, MADI, and SPQ Speaker Processing, eight I/O card slots, and 256 channels of optional Thunderbolt 3 connectivity, you can take on the largest music and audio productions with ease.
STREAMLINE YOUR STUDIO WITH THE I/O YOU NEED
Pro Tools | MTRX II not only comes with 64 channels of built-in DigiLink I/O, 256 channels of Dante, and 64 channels of MADI, it’s fully modular. Configure its eight card slots with all the analog, digital, and additional DigiLink, Dante, and other I/O you need (the same option cards as MTRX) to support any artist, ensemble, or workflow. Add Thunderbolt 3 connectivity. Replace multiple single-format interfaces taking up rack space. Route any signal between different I/O formats. And connect multiple HDX systems and DAWs together with a single interface.
GET UNPARALLELED SOUND QUALITY AND CLARITY
Building on the MTRX legacy, MTRX II delivers the cleanest, most transparent, and highly detailed AD and DA conversion of any audio interface. This enables you to capture vocals and acoustic instruments without any coloration—exactly as the sources sound—and then monitor your mix in all its sonic glory through some of the highest-quality audio converters in the industry.
MONITOR AUDIO IN MORE WAYS
With integrated SPQ Speaker Processing, DADman Pro | Mon for monitor calibration and control, and the expanded 512 x 64 summing mixer, MTRX II will satisfy all of your monitoring needs. Calibrate your speakers to compensate for their acoustic response in any room with up to 16 filters per monitor channel. And get up to 128 channels of room correction, each with adjustable delay and filters, from stereo to multistem Dolby Atmos summing.
CONNECT TO ANY DANTE NETWORK
With 256 integrated Dante channels, you can connect your Pro Tools | HDX system to any Dante network—the industry’s preferred audioover- IP solution. Not only is Ethernet economical—especially where long cable runs are required—it allows for a more versatile bi-directional workflow that leverages your facility’s Ethernet infrastructure to route audio between multiple rooms and devices.
- Connect to Pro Tools, Core Audio DAWs, Avid control surfaces, and other studio devices with built-in I/O and monitor calibration (or use it standalone):
- 64 channels of DigiLink I/O
- 256 channels of Dante I/O
- 64 channels of MADI I/O
- Word Clock I/O
- 128 channels of SPQ Speaker Processing
- Customize the interface with all the I/O you need—including mic/line, Thunderbolt 3, AES3, and additional DigiLink, Dante, and more—through eight option card slots
- Capture audio in the highest sound quality with renowned DAD mic preamps and AD/DA converters
- Set up a low-latency, 256-channel native Pro Tools or other DAW system with the Thunderbolt 3 option
- Calibrate and control MTRX II with the included DADman software and Pro | Mon Monitor Control
- Route audio to any connected device across your facility with the 4,096 x 4,096 router
- Accommodate a full theatrical Dolby Atmos configuration with the 512 x 64 summing mixer
- › Take remote control of all sources with Avid S6 and other EUCON-enabled control surfaces
There are no reviews yet.