Avid MTRX Studio – Your Studio Centerpiece
Get the quality, flexibility, and creative efficiencies of Pro Tools | MTRX, optimized for mid-size music and audio post production. Pro Tools | MTRX Studio delivers high-quality I/O, extensive routing possibilities, and premium monitoring all in one audio interface. Declutter your studio by connecting all your gear to a single 1U device. Route any input to any output. Customize monitor profiles with integrated speaker tuning for any setup. And outfit sound design, sound editing, and smaller mix rooms for Dolby Atmos, enabling immersive mixing decisions to take place at any point in the post-production process.
Music creation and mixing professionals (engineer, studio, creator)
For music creators and engineers, the ultimate objective is to stay in the creative moment while having efficient, ready-access to outboard tools and the highest audio quality. Pro Tools | MTRX Studio leverages the multifunction qualities of Pro Tools | MTRX in a more compact yet fully loaded interface. It features precision AD/DA conversion by Digital Audio Denmark, premium mic preamps, and tight integration with Pro Tools | HDX and HD Native, enabling you to record with the lowest latency and monitor every vocal and instrument detail to create better sounding music. And with its powerful digital routing capabilities and ample analog and digital I/O, including Dante, you can connect all your gear to a single interface, providing great studio efficiency in a small footprint.
Audio post and mixing professionals (sound designer, engineer, facility)
From recording sounds, ADR, and Foley, to mixing immersive audio, sound designers, editors, and mixers need high-quality, efficient solutions to support their demanding workflows. Pro Tools | MTRX Studio delivers the powerful routing and monitoring capabilities of Pro Tools | MTRX in a more compact yet fully loaded interface. It features precision AD/DA conversion by Digital Audio Denmark and premium mic preamps to create high-quality sound, while Dante connectivity makes routing audio to multiple devices and rooms easy. With flexible monitor control and built-in SPQ speaker calibration, you can work with any speaker format and ensure your monitoring environment is precision-tuned. Outfit sound design, sound editing, and other mix rooms for Dolby Atmos, enabling creative immersive mixing to take place at any point in the post-production process.
Your Workflow, Streamlined
Pro Tools | MTRX Studio is a versatile all-in-one I/O, monitoring, and routing solution that packs immense function in a compact form, consolidating multiple devices in your signal chain. From recording and monitoring, to routing audio across multiple rooms and devices, tuning speakers, creating monitor profiles, and folding down mixes, it’s the ideal centerpiece for professional music and audio post facilities of all sizes.
Connect all your gear
With its ample analog and digital connectivity—including Dante, DigiLink, and ADAT—MTRX Studio makes it easy to connect all your outboard gear to a single interface, consolidate your studio, and simplify your signal chain. Declutter your signal flow and save rack space with a reliable all-in-one solution that provides extensive routing flexibility and workflow possibilities.
Mix and monitor Dolby Atmos
MTRX Studio provides 64 channels of Dante I/O, enabling you to send audio over Ethernet and interface with a Dolby Atmos renderer for immersive mixing. It also provides 18 channels of analog I/O for 7.1.4 and higher monitoring. And its built-in SPQ speaker calibration lets you tune your room to ensure an accurate monitoring environment for any speaker format, enabling more precise panning and object placement.
Boost efficiency with unmatched integration
With its flexible digital patchbay and tight integration with Pro Tools | Ultimate and Avid control surfaces, MTRX Studio eliminates many manual tasks, keeping you in your creative flow—and in your seat. From switching inputs and patching in processors, to taking remote control of all sources, routing, and monitoring, MTRX Studio streamlines your workflow for faster turnaround.
Key Features & Benefits
- Bring the MTRX advantage to any studio
- Get the versatility, flexible workflows, and all-in-one advantages of Pro Tools | MTRX in a more compact interface for music and audio post-production environments of any size.
- Get high-quality sound
- With DAD’s precision audio converters and premium mic preamps, you can capture and hear every vocal, instrument, and sound performance in great detail.
- Connect all your devices
- From analog and ADAT, to DigiLink and Dante, MTRX Studio packs in a substantial number of ins and outs in a single 1U rack to connect both modern and vintage gear.
- Streamline your studio
- MTRX Studio combines I/O, routing, and monitoring control all in a single interface, effectively replacing multiple devices to free up rack space while simplifying your signal flow.
- Route audio anywhere
- With 64 channels of Dante I/O, you can send and receive audio over IP to and from multiple Dante-enabled devices and rooms using your existing Ethernet network.
- Take remote control of MTRX Studio with EUCON
- MTRX Studio is EUCON-enabled, so you can conveniently control all sources, routing, and monitoring directly from Pro Tools | Ultimate or your control surface.
- Optimize your monitoring environment
- Easily create and recall monitor profiles and speaker calibration settings for any speaker configuration in your room—from mono to immersive audio setups.
- Get instant access to all your gear
- With 64 channels of Dante, plus analog, DigiLink, and ADAT I/O, you can quickly access all your mics, instruments, speakers, processors, and other outboard devices without having to stop and manually patch things in.
- Capture better-sounding performances
- MTRX Studio features premium mic preamps, plus ultra-low latency with Pro Tools | HDX and HD Native, to capture pristine vocals and acoustic instruments without any delay, providing higher quality sound while enabling artists and musicians to perform at their best.
- Bring Dolby Atmos to any room
- With enough I/O to facilitate Dolby Atmos, plus SPQ processing and tools to calibrate speakers, tune your room, and handle 7.1.4 and larger setups, MTRX Studio lets you monitor and mix immersive audio in any room with great accuracy—from sound design and sound editing suites, to ADR, Foley, and other mix rooms.
- Route audio to any room or device
- With 64 channels of Dante and a 512 x 512 matrix, you can route audio to different devices and destinations for ultimate workflow flexibility, without physically getting up and patching things in.