Avid Control|24 to C|24
Hardware Exchange/Upgrade from Control | 24 to C | 24
This special upgrade opportunity lets you exchange your Control 24 control surface for the C | 24, at a great value.
Not only is the Avid C|24 a control surface that is a physical extension of Pro Tools with large-format console feel. The C|24 gives you 24 touch-sensitive bankable faders, 24 rotary encoders with LCD displays, 16 high-quality, low-noise preamps, monitor management, talkback, and an eight stereo-channel submixer that lets you integrate with interfaces or other outboard. The Avid C|24 provides a range of global controls that enable you to apply operations to multiple tracks at one, along with on-touch access to Pro Tools edit modes and tools, MIDI commands, Pro Tools windows, groups, memory locations, window configurations and more. Along with full transport and navigation controls, the C|24 has a powerful channel bar that lets you view, assign, and edit inputs, outputs, inserts, sends, pan controls, plug-in parameters, Digidesign PRE settings, and C|24 settings.
Avid C|24 Control Surface in one take:
- Access to Pro Tools recording, editing, routing, and mixing functions from the surface
- Navigate projects quickly through 24 banking channel strips
- Set parameters with 24 rotary encoders with LCD displays
- Powerful channel bar lets you view, assign, and edit I/O, inserts, sends, panning, plug-in parameters and more
- 16 high-quality, low-noise mic preamps with high-pass filter and variable input gain
- 8-channel stereo line submixer routing signals from outboard
- Work with 5.1, LCRS, and stereo presets
- Stereo and surround sound output metering
- Trimmable inputs and outputs, talkback latching, and Auto Talkback modes.
- Two-way communication via built-in talkback mic and remote talkback and listenback inputs
- Expanded transport section with jog/shuttle wheel
- Save and recall Windows Configurations and Memory Locations
- Switch encoder functions to the faders using Flip mode
- View absolute time, SMPTE, Feet/Frames, and Bars/Beats on the LED timecode display
- Intelligent switch design with bold graphics, making the layout easy to memorize and navigate
- Bright displays provide instant visual feedback of channel names, parameter settings, and more
Avid offers Control 24 users an easy upgrade path the the outstanding C|24 control surface. For more information, call or chat online with your Westlake Pro sales consultant today.
Avid Pro Tools 10.1.1 or higher
|Number of Faders||
|# of Buttons / Encoders||