Auro-3D Auro-Matic Pro v2.4
Audio Up-Mixing Software
Audio Up-Mixing Software
The Auro-3D® Authoring Tools are your number one choice for the creation of native 3D audio content. Each plug-in is designed to be easily integrated into any existing content-creation workflow, while solving many technical limitations present in DAW stations. All tools allow the creative to work within the uncompressed audio domain, and multiple masters can be mixed at the same time. This makes Auro-3D® Authoring Tools™ the most flexible and most efficient solution on the market.
Auro-Matic Pro 2D
This plug-in can create a 5.1 or 7.1 Surround sound field from Mono and Stereo sources. It acts as a stand-alone plug-in that outputs directly to a DAW-track but can also be used in combination with the Auro-3D® Authoring Tools.
Auro-Matic Pro 3D
This plug-in can create an Auro-3D® sound field from Mono, Stereo, 5.1 and 7.1 Surround sources. Auro-Matic Pro 3D connects directly to the Auro-3D® ecosystem to surmount the eight-channel format limitation found in most DAWs.
Auro-3D® ecosystem for Auro-Matic Pro 3D
- A3DHost: A3DHost runs as a background service that ensures that all Auro-3D® plug-ins are correctly connected to each other.
- Auro-Return: The Auro-Return plug-in returns the output channels of an Auro-Mixing Engine or an Auro-Matic Pro 3D to the DAW. Because most DAWs have an eight-channel format limitation, the Height and Lower layers are typically delivered to two separate multichannel tracks, each with its own AuroReturn instance.
- Auro-Settings: The Auro-Settings application (accessible through the Mac menu bar and the Windows system tray) enables the user to change system-specific settings, e.g. the Solo behavior of the Auro- 3D® plug-ins and the software architecture of the DAW.
- Up-mixing plug-in based on an intelligent and highly efficient algorithm that uses a variety of early reflection patterns to create a two- or three-dimensional sound field from a one- or two-dimensional source, without affecting the intentional aesthetics of the original mix
- “Center Generator” feature allows extracting information (e.g. dialogue) from left and right Stereo signals to create a distinct Center channel
- Simple and user-friendly interface, tightly integrated with the Auro-3D® Authoring Tools for total user control
- Unique A3DHost architecture and Auro-Return plug-ins surmount the eight-channel track limitation of industry standard DAWs
- The Fader Link feature allows the Pro Tools fader, solo and mute buttons to control the Auro-Matic Pro fader, solo and mute buttons.
- Available as AAX plugin for Pro Tools 10 and higher, running on OS X 10.8 and higher
|OS Requirements - Mac||
OS X 10.7.5 or later
|OS Requirements - PC||
|Download / Boxed||
AAX Native, AAX DSP