Audio Technica ATW-3141B Wireless Microphone System
3000 Series Frequency-agile True Diversity UHF Wireless Handheld Dynamic Microphone System
ATW-R3100b receiver and ATW-T341b handheld cardioid dynamic microphone/transmitter.
Audio-Technica’s third-generation 3000 Series wireless systems offer up to 1001 selectable UHF frequencies and new features for clear sound & intuitive operation. We’ve simplified selection of usable frequencies, increased system reliability, and illuminated transmitter screens for clear reads on dark stages. It all adds up to the luxury of rock-solid, richly detailed high-fidelity sound.
The versatile ATW-T310b UniPak® body-pack transmitter features a secure 4-pin locking connector compatible with a wide range of microphones, as well as a guitar cable. A 3-position sliding cover on the transmitter’s control panel prevents accidental shut-off or channel-switching. A new locking battery compartment provides a more secure latch and more robust design.
The 3000 Series is available with either a dynamic or condenser handheld transmitter featuring rugged metal construction and slim ergonomic design. The ATW-T341b handheld transmitter includes the stage-proven Artist Elite® AE4100 cardioid dynamic element, and the ATW-T371b handheld transmitter features the studio-quality Artist Series ATM710 cardioid condenser element.
996 – 1001 UHF frequencies in one of three UHF frequency ranges
Available in three frequency bands:
- 541.500 MHZ to 566.375 MHz (TV Channels 25 – 30)
- 655.500 MHz to 680.375 MHz (TV Channels 44 – 49)
- 482.000 MHz to 507.000 MHz (TV Channels 16 -20)
- Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
- Nine pre-coordinated frequency scan groups simplify selection of usable frequencies in a multi-channel wireless system
- True Diversity operation reduces dropouts
- Advanced digital Tone Lock™ squelch effectively blocks stray RF and communicates transmitter data for receiver display
- Transmitters offer backlit LCD & dual-color LED
- Locking battery compartment with secure latch and robust design
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
- ATW-T310b UniPak® transmitter includes Super Hi-Z input that provides optimum load for guitar pickups
- ATW-T341b handheld microphone/transmitter features the Artist Elite® AE4100 cardioid dynamic element
- ATW-T371b handheld microphone/transmitter features the Artist Series ATM710 cardioid condenser element
|Overall Frequency Response||
70 – 15 KHz
|Approx. Working Range (Distance)||
Banc C 541.500 – 566.375 MHz
|THD & Noise||
<1% at 1KHz
|Number of Channels||
|Type of Receiver||
|Type of Output||
XLR & TS 1/4"
AA / 6 Hr