Audio Technica ATW-2192B-TH Wireless Systems
2000 Series Frequency-agile True Diversity UHF Wireless Systems
ATW-R2100B receiver and ATW-T210a UniPak® Microphone System transmitter with BP892cW-TH MicroSet® omnidirectional condenser headworn microphone (beige). Includes element covers, windscreens and clothing clip.
Audio-Technica’s second-generation 2000 Series is a 10-channel frequency-agile UHF wireless system designed to suit a variety of applications, including MI/live performance, fixed installation, public address, A/V rental houses and places of worship. It offers all the advantages of a high-quality, professional wireless system at an extremely affordable price. New professional features include two available frequency bands and switchable antenna power. Also new to the 2000 Series, the optional ATW-CHG2 two-bay recharging station provides power to recharge NiMH batteries in two ATW-T220a handheld transmitters and/or ATW-T210a UniPak® transmitters in any combination.
Offering 10 selectable channels in one of two UHF frequency ranges and True Diversity UHF wireless technology, the 2000 Series features automatic frequency scanning. At the touch of a button, this function automatically determines and sets the best available frequency. Any of the 2000 Series’ 10 channels may be used together without any frequency coordination problems or group selection issues. The 2000 Series also incorporates Audio-Technica’s Tone Lock™ squelch plus an easy-to-read LCD information display.
- Serious advances in affordable professional wireless
- Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
- Automatic frequency scanning
- 10 compatible user-switchable channels in one of two UHF frequency ranges
- Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Tone Lock™ tone squelch system fights interference
- Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4” output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- Switchable transmitter power output with high and low settings offered
- Includes rack-mount kit and detachable UHF antennas
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver
- ATW-T220a Handheld Microphone/Transmitter features PRO 41 Capsule for maximum feedback rejection and consistent sound
- New charger (ATW-CHG2 ) available for ATW-T220a & ATW-T210a transmitters
|THD & Noise||
<1% at 1KHz / Typ 105bB (A)
|Approx. Working Range (Distance)||
12-18V DC, 500 mA
|Number of Channels||
Body Pack ATW-T210a
|Type of Receiver||
|Overall Frequency Response||
100 Hz – 15 KHz
AA / 10 hr
Band bl 487-506 MHz
|Type of Output||
XLR & TS 1/4"