Audio-Technica’s AT4047MP delivers vintage sound in a multi-pattern design with selectable omnidirectional, cardioid, and figure-of-eight polar patterns.
The microphone’s transformer-coupled output and specially tuned element provide sonic characteristics reminiscent of early F.E.T. studio microphone designs. With a wide dynamic range, incredibly low self-noise and high SPL capability, this versatile microphone excels on vocals, strings, acoustic guitar, instrument ensembles, small vocal groups and voiceovers.
- Three switchable polar patterns: cardioid, omnidirectional, figure-of-eight
- Engineered to meet the critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast and sound reinforcement
- Transformer-coupled output and specially tuned element provide sonic characteristics reminiscent of early F.E.T. studio microphone designs
- Exceptionally low self-noise, wide dynamic range and high SPL capability
- Dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone
- Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity
- Vintage silver-matte finish on microphone and shock mount
- Open acoustical environment of the symmetrical housing assembly minimizes unwanted internal reflections
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Integral 80 Hz high-pass filter switch and 10 dB pad switch
- Certified by the METAlliance (Music Engineering and Technology Alliance)