APD Center Point Stereo Spacestation XL
700 Watt Class D Bi-Amped Front Stereo Speaker System
The new CPS Spacestation XL delivers what our CPS family had been asking for since the release of the SS3: More!
The SXL is twice the size, power and channels, taking the CPS 3D stereo magic to the next SPLevel; the big stage! Over 700 watts of Class D watts in a Bi-Amped Front Speaker System comprised of a custom USA made Eminence 12″ coax woofer, paired with a Titanium 1″ mid driver, balanced with a Side Speaker System of two Eminence 6.5” side speakers in a new patented technology we call ‘DTA’: “Digital Transducer Alignment,” that further expands the CPS 3D stereo effect.
The SXL offers two independent stereo TRS balanced channels with dual sensitivity for -10dB instruments or +4dB line level signals. Even the architecture of the SXL’s front panel inputs is revolutionary with our patented ‘offset inputs’ that both protect and redirect the cables to the side and away from the speaker.
Rear panel stereo outputs allow for (mixed) pass-thru signals @ +4dB via 1/4″ TRS or XLR outputs for Left, Right and L+R that can be used for FOH send, an additional amp or a powered Sub. The SXL produces 116+dB SPL of crystal clear and dynamically rich CPS 3D ‘beyond stereo’ sound, which must be heard to be believed!
- Stereo Soundfield: 300 degrees
- Loudness: +116dB SPL @.01% THD
- Stereo Inputs (x2): Balanced 1/4″ TRS
- Balanced Outs: 1/4″ TRS or XLR
- Left, Right and L+R @ +4dB
- Dimensions: 29″x17″x16″ @ 65 lbs. (29 kgs)
- Patented Center Point Stereo – 3D Stereo Everywhere!
- Patented “DTA” Digital Transducer Alignment
- 50Hz to 20KHz response, no sub required!
- Two Balanced Stereo Channels with separate controls
- Dual Input Sensitivity; Hi (-10dB) or Lo (+4dB)
- +4dB Stereo Balanced Outs; Left, Right and L + R
- Patented “Offset Inputs” protect and redirect cables
- Eminence USA Custom 12″ Coax w/ Titanium Tweeter
- Strong and light all plywood construction
- Dual format design; carry or use vertically or horizontally
65 lbs. (29 kgs)
1/4″ TRS or XLR
116dB SPL @.01% THD
|Stereo Inputs (x2)||
Balanced 1/4″ TRS