Arturia V Collection 6 Virtual Instrument Bundle
Legendary Keyboard Collection with TAE Models of 21 Classic Pianos, Organs, Keyboards, and Synthesizers
The Arturia V Collection 6 is the ultimate keyboard collection for classic pianos, organs, keyboards, and synthesizers from the last 60+ years of recording history. Arturia’s award-winning TAE modeling technology accurately recreates the response of each instrument and component, resulting in a true-to-the-original instrument. The sounds morph between settings in ways that static samples never could, making the V Collection a fully playable and organic experience.
Arturia V Collection 6 in one take
- 21 software versions of legendary pianos, organs, keyboards, and synthesizers
- Use each instrument as a standalone application or in your favorite DAW with VST, AU, and AAX versions
- Redesigned browser for easy access to sounds, presets, and instruments
- High-resolution GUIs for gorgeous looks, even on large displays
- Shared interface for each instrument for familiar saving, editing, import, and export of sounds
- Easy MIDI mapping for any keyboard controller
- Easily install and manage licenses with Arturia Software Center
- More than 6,000 innovative presets to help you explore the collection
- Arturia’s proprietary TAE, or True Analog Emulation technology for high-quality analog sound
All-star keyboard lineup
V Collection 6 brings you every classic keyboard you’ve ever dreamed of owning.
Do you prefer a Stage 73 or a Wurlitzer? Would you prefer a B3, Continental or Farfisa? Would an ARP2600, Moog Mini, Modular, or Oberheim Matrix sit better in this track? Now you don’t have to choose, because V Collection 6 puts every major keyboard you’ve ever wanted after right at your fingertips, all with faithful realism, playability, and organic sound.
Bring the sound of the most revered keyboards and synthesizers in all of recording history to your studio!
Arturia’s proprietary TAE® algorithmic modeling is at the heart of V Collection instruments, which goes beyond simply emulating the sound of classic instruments to capturing their actual soul and feel. Sampling is static makes for static sounds. TAE makes for living, breathing instruments. Push a button, twist a knob or flip a switch and you’ll experience the same response as the original. The gorgeous visual reproductions of each instrument make the experience even more realistic.
Arturia even worked with many of the designers and inventors of the original instruments like Cameron Jones of Synclavier and godfather of subtractive synthesis Bob Moog to ensure both the recreations and additional enhancements stayed true to the original vision of the designers.
The V Collection is so sonically authentic, the only thing you’ll be missing from the vintage models is the huge price tag, expensive repairs, faulty connections, and the space required to store them.
With the V Collection, Arturia aimed to accurately reproduce the originals while offering feature enhancements that greatly increase the sonic options of each instrument. On the front panel of every instrument, you’ll find the familiar controls that shipped with the original keyboards, but a single click opens up a new world of sound with new features and controls that users have only dreamed of. V Collection adds modern control to classic sounds, bringing you the best of the past, present, and future of keyboards and synthesizers.
- Buchla Easel V
- Mini V
- Modular V
- Matrix-12 V
- Jup-8 V
- ARP2600 V
- CS-80 V
- SEM V
- DX7 V
- CMI V
- Synclavier V
- Prophet V (featuring both Prophet 5 and Prophet VS)
- Piano V (featuring 12 piano models)
- Solina V String Machine
- Clavinet V
- Stage-73 V
- Wurli V
- B-3 V
- Farfisa V
- VOX Continental V
4GB RAM, 2.5 GHz CPI, 12GB free hard disk space, OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
Mac OS: 10.10 or above
Standalone, VST 2.4, VST 3, AAX, AU, NKS (64-bit DAWS only)