Apogee One USB Audio Interface/Microphone
2 IN x 2 OUT USB Audio Interface/Microphone for Mac and PC
Apogee ONE is an all-in-one portable, USB audio interface that gives you everything you need to make professional recordings on the go. Connect a microphone, guitar or use ONE’s exceptional built-in omnidirectional microphone to easily capture your music without compromise.
ONE even lets you record with a microphone (built-in or external) and guitar simultaneously. Using Apogee’s industry-leading AD/DA conversion and mic preamp technology, ONE produces pristine music, podcast, and voice-over recordings while also delivering studio quality sound to your headphones for precision mixing or hi-fi listening.
With an intuitive controller knob and seamless compatibility with macOS and Windows, ONE is easy for anyone to use.
Breaking Down the Apogee One
- 2 IN x 2 OUT Audio interface with built-in microphone
- USB 2.0 connection for Mac or PC with 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA conversion
- 2 Analog Inputs:
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone
- XLR microphone and 1/4” instrument connector on breakout cable
- 2 simultaneous inputs (instrument + built-in or external mic)
- Mic preamp with up to 62dB of gain
- 2 Analog Outputs:
- 1 1/8” stereo output for headphones or powered speakers
- Direct monitoring, complete input/output control with Apogee’s Maestro software
- Die cast aluminum chassis
- Legendary Apogee sound quality
- Designed in California – Built in the U.S.A.
In the Box
- ONE for Mac
- Breakout cable with:
- 1 XLR Mic input
- 1 1/4” Instrument input
- Microphone stand clip
- USB cable
- QuickStart guide
|Dimensions||9 x 8 x 5 in|
xlr, 1/4" (Breakout cable)
2 in x 2 out