Pro Instrument Tone on your iPhone, Mac, or PC
Apogee Jam+ is a professional, USB instrument input and stereo output. Jam+ connects your electric guitar, bass, acoustic instrument with pickup, dynamic mic or keyboard to your iOS device or computer. The simplicity and portability of Jam+ make it ideal for capturing your best take anywhere you go. And, the ease of use and sound quality make Jam+ a must-have for beginners and pros.
- Apogee’s PureDIGITAL connection for pristine sound quality
- Works with guitar, bass, keyboards, synths, or any acoustic instrument with pick-up
- Dual-mode option for Clean or Overdrive signal
- Drive mode makes virtual amps and effects sound more realistic
- Stereo output connects to headphones or powered speakers
- Blend mode minimizes delay in headphones while recording
- No configuration, just plug in and play with any audio recording app
- 24-bit/96kHz high-resolution audio
- Rugged metal body with soft-touch base
- Works with iOS, Mac, and Windows PC
- Includes Lightning, USB, and USB Type-C cables
- Includes BIAS FX Jam desktop software with premium amplifiers and pedal effects
- Built-in the U.S.A. using domestic and foreign parts
The Jam That Started It All
In 2010 Jam was introduced in Apple stores worldwide as the first high-quality digital interface to connect guitars and instruments with Mac and IOS devices. Jam set a new standard in a mobile recording by combining Apogee’s renowned conversion specs and components into a simple and portable design.
Jam+ continues the evolution in the series bringing the best advances in Apogee’s design and engineering into an all-new metal chassis with enhanced PureDIGITAL circuitry for the greatest ‘true tone’ audio resolution. Jam+ now includes a powerful headphone output with zero latency monitoring and overdrive mode to make practice and recording sessions better than ever.