The Only USB Microphone with Built-in Analog Compression
Make Recording Magic Happen with HypeMiC
Ever wonder how your favorite recordings seem to leap from the speaker, with vocals that magically float above even a dense background track? That’s compression. HypeMiC’s patented studio-quality analog compression that’s easy to use and brings the magic to your vocals, voice-overs, instruments, percussion, and podcasts – anything you record! With HypeMiC and your iPhone or computer, you can make amazing recordings on the go.
- The only USB microphone with a built-in analog compressor*
- PureDIGITAL connection for pristine sound quality up to 24-bit/96kHz
- Premium cardioid condenser microphone capsule
- Headphone output with Blend feature offers zero-latency recording
- Premium accessories kit includes a tripod, pop filter, and carrying case
- No configuration required, just plug in and record with any audio app
- Compatible with iOS, macOS, and Windows 10
- Optimized for GarageBand, Logic, and Core Audio compatible apps on Mac
- *U.S. Patent 10,838,683
Work From Home Essentials
Raise Your Voice with HypeMiC
HypeMiC’s unique analog compression enhances vocals like no other microphone. The three compression settings available in HypeMiC give you a truly balanced and “mixed” recording, reducing the need for extensive processing and mixing. Capturing your perfect take has never been easier.
HypeMiC brings a new level of smoothness and warmth to acoustic instrument recording. Varying compression levels allow you to capture the fullest tone of your instrument without compromise. Built for high SPL levels, HypeMiC provides greater clarity and detail when recording loud acoustic instruments from drums to horns to choirs.
Voice & Streaming
Podcasts, Voiceovers, Interviews, YouTube performances, Live streaming & Conference calls
Ideal for live streaming, podcasts, and broadcasts, HypeMiC balances audio dynamics for greater clarity resulting in better ‘broadcast ready’ recordings. HypeMiC is compatible with any Mac/PC and iOS app that allows you to select an audio device so you’re never without a pro studio when you are on the go.
HypeMiC analog output
HypeMiC is an awesome way to introduce new sounds into your recordings and mixes. You can send audio out of the HypeMiC stereo output into a mixer, audio interface, and stand-alone recorder to capture the unique and bold sound of HypeMiC’s compression settings.