API 565 DISCRETE FILTER SET
The API 565 500 Series Filter Module is your secret weapon.
Creative filtering can spell the difference between adequate and awesome.
From an incisive notch filter to adjustable high and lowpass filters, the API 565 Filter can make your recordings shine.
- Sweepable low-pass filter (500Hz to 20kHz, -6 or -12dB slope)
- Sweepable high-pass filter (20Hz to 400Hz, -12 or -18dB slope)
- Variable notch filter with adjustable Q (fully sweepable between 20Hz and 20kHz)
- Individual bypass switches for each filter section
- Transformer Balanced Output to +28 dBu
- Traditional API fully discrete circuit design
- Uses API 2520 and 2510 Op-Amps as well as the same discrete transistor buffers used in the famous 550 series equalizers
- The 565 Filter Bank module has circuits that are true to the musical filters of the famed 215 module found in large format API consoles.
|Dimensions||5 x 7 x 11 in|