Auto-Tune Artist (formerly Auto-Tune Live) is designed to meet the demanding needs of working musicians, producers, and live sound engineers. It includes all of the advanced real-time pitch correction features of Auto-Tune Pro, and is optimized for low latency performance on stage or in the studio.
Auto-Tune Artist is also packed with powerful new features and enhancements, starting with a sleek new interface, redesigned for ease-of-use and optimal workflow. We’ve added Basic and Advanced Views so you can find the tools you need, when you need them.
They’ve also added Flex-Tune for more natural and transparent pitch correction, Classic Mode for the “Auto-Tune 5 sound,” and Transpose for real-time pitch shifting. Compatibility with the Auto-Key plug-in (sold separately) means never having to worry about finding the key of your music before tuning. Auto-Key detects the key and scale and sends that information to Auto-Tune Artist with a single click.
Auto-Tune Artist also features Humanize to preserve subtle pitch variations on sustained notes, automatic Formant Correction, adjustable Throat Modeling, real-time MIDI Control, and advanced Vibrato Controls.
Auto-Tune Artist key features include:
- Ultra low-latency performance for virtually instant response on stage or when tracking in the studio
- Real-time MIDI control of Auto-Tune Artist’s key performance parameters
- MIDI control of target notes that lets you define target pitches in real-time during performance
- A Humanize function for pitch correction that is even more natural and realistic
- Natural vibrato control that lets you modify (in real time) the depth of any vibrato that is present in the original performance
- Formant correction and Antares’ unique Throat Modeling technology for unmatched creative control of vocal timbre
- Superior pitch tracking and correction with Antares’ second-generation Evo™ Voice Processing Technology