Meet the 13×3 Isothermal TubeTrap
Audiophiles & Recording Engineers have relied on the Award-winning TubeTraps to get their room sound just right. The IsoThermal TubeTrap continues this tradition with our new patented technology by delivering twice the bass absorption power, a fully adjustable diffuser with dynamic broadband sound absorption and diffusion. As the acoustic workhorse for solving your room’s sonic problems, the Isothermal TubeTrap offers extended bass absorption and treble range diffusion to help your room sound lively and tight.
Isothermal TubeTraps are modular, self-contained, broadband acoustic absorber/diffusers that improve the quality of music playback. No tricky installation required. Simply place them in the corners of your listening room or studio, and they go to work—giving you a clean musical bass-line, along with added high-frequency ambient sparkle.
Stock and Custom Colors
- Stock colors ship in 2-3 business days!
- Custom colors require 7-10 days to complete, pending fabric availability. An ASC representative will
contact you for color details.
Make the most of your audio investment by allowing the system to perform at its fullest potential
- New patented technology bass trap with ~2x bass absorption (below 60hz) over ASC’s original TubeTrap
- Add to an existing system or can be used as a standalone solution
- Adjustable room ambiance and bass reverberation
- Adjustable treble diffusion and broadband absorption
- Floor standing and stackable with a sturdy exoskeleton
- Durable, long-lasting
- Welded and woven steel exoskeleton
- Spill/stain-resistant texture-lacquer finish
- Easy setup requiring no installation
- Freestanding / Floor Standing
- Simple adjustment; rotate or pick up and move!
- Additional hardware can be used for mounted installations
- Adjustable Reflector
- Improved soundstage imaging: depth, clarity, localization, and stability
- Increased spaciousness
- Increase musical clarity and dynamics
- Maintains ambiance
- Bass Trapping
- Next-Gen Bass Absorption from IsoThermal technology
- Controlled reverberation and room modes
- Reduces mid-bass mud
- Turn “room boom” into a tight musical bass line
- Improved signal to noise ratio, allowing higher playback levels without coloration and distortion
- 360 degree (full perimeter) bass frequency absorption
- Low frequency roll-off (-3 dB): 60 Hz
- 180 degree (half perimeter) adjustable treble diffusion
- Diffusion convergence distance: < 6″
- Diffusion type: poly-cylindrical, phase-coherent
- Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC): 0.90
- Load bearing capacity: 100+ pounds (45 kg)
- Built-in hardware for stacking and hanging (surface mounting)
- Item weight: 15 pounds (each Isothermal TubeTrap)
- Item dimensions: 13.5″ (diameter) x 36.5″ (height)
- Shipping weight: 37 pounds (per box of 2)
- Shipping dimensions: 30″x15″x40″ (LxWxH)
There are no reviews yet.