Westlake Pro, Inc. 2-Year Limited Warranty
Thank you for choosing Westlake Pro for your audio needs!
Here is how the plan works
All products will have a warranty period of two (2) years from the date of the original purchase, inclusive of the original factory warranty. The manufacturer’s warranty will be in effect for its duration. Westlake Pro will then continue that warranty under the respective manufacturers’ terms and conditions for the remainder of that 2-year duration.
Warranty coverage applies to manufacturing faults and defects for products used under normal operating conditions. The terms and conditions of this warranty will be identical to the respective manufactures’ factory warranties for all products. The Westlake Pro extended warranty will take effect at the end of the manufacture’s warranty period. In the event the manufacture’s warranty exceeds 2 years, Westlake Pro will have no obligation beyond the 2-year period.
At Westlake Pro’s sole discretion, warranty service shall be provided by the manufacturer, a service center, or under certain conditions, the equipment may be shipped back to Westlake Pro, Inc. Westlake Pro’s maximum liability under this extended warranty shall be an extension of the manufacturers’ warranty terms, not to exceed two years.
What is not covered
The following list, but not limited to this list, will not be covered by the warranty:
- Damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- Damage resulting from failure to follow instructions contained in your owner’s manual.
- Damage occurring during shipment of the product (claims must be presented to the carrier).
- Damage resulting from repair or attempted repair by any person or facility not approved in advance of repair by Westlake Pro, Inc.
- Damage resulting from causes other than product defects, including lack of technical skill, competence, or experience of the user.
- Damage to any unit, which has been altered or upon which the serial number has been defaced, modified, or removed.
- Anything not covered by the respective manufacture’s factory warranty.
- Data recovery from faulty hard drives is not a service covered by this warranty.
- “Consumable” parts, components, and accessories are not covered under this warranty.
- Any and all computer related products including but not limited to, CPU, computer related accessories, displays, storage, and RAM. All computer related products will only be covered by their respective manufacture’s warranty.
Through Apple, at additional cost, Westlake Pro offers a 3-year Apple Care warranty plan. All Apple claims must be made directly through Apple.
Warranty Service Procedures
To obtain service for your products, please contact Westlake Pro at 323-845-1145.
Products must be registered with the manufacturer to be eligible for Westlake Pro’s extended warranty. Proof of purchase is required.
Westlake Pro’s extended warranty is non- transferable and is intended for the original Westlake Pro will provide written instructions and authorization for obtaining warranty service, including the name and location of the service provider.
The customer will be responsible for all packing and shipping charges, both to and from the service facility.
Westlake Pro will not be held responsible for loss of work, loss of time, loss of wages, or other problems or issues that may arise due to equipment failure and/or during the time the equipment is out for repair.