- This event has passed.
Slate Digital Shows New Gear at Westlake Pro
February 9 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Don’t miss this up-close and personal event with Slate Digital featuring game-changing new products that are revolutionizing virtual recording.
- Real-time demo of the new VRS-8 Virtual Recording Interface
- Real-time demo of the new ML-2 Small Diaphragm Modeling Microphone
- Presentations by the man himself – Steven Slate
- Q & A section to learn everything you want to know about these new products
Get an in-depth look at these new products in a way you can’t anywhere else in Slate Digital’s first public event – only at Westlake Pro.
The New Standard in Virtual Recording
VRS-8 is more than a recording interface – it is the central hub for the Virtual Recording Studio.
- Eight Ultra-Linear VMS-One mic preamps, ideal for microphone and preamp emulations
- Professional-quality conversion technology, providing an impressive, industry-leading dynamic range of 124 dB per channel
- Built-in monitor switching
- Two headphone amplifiers
- Custom Low Latency Native hard-wired converter chipset that reduces audio path components for an incredible 0.7 milliseconds of latency, even while tracking
- Compatible with both Mac (via Thunderbolt) and PC (via PCIe)
One Microphone that Can Do It All
The all-new ML-2 small diaphragm modeling microphone gives you access to even more of the leading mics used around the world.
- Very flat and linear frequency response allows for extremely accurate modeling with Slate’s Virtual Microphone Models
- Sleek casing and design allows for the microphone to be placed on virtually any source
- A pad allows for the microphone to be used on everything from acoustic guitars to snare drums
- Emulate both dynamic and condenser microphones without having to change microphones
- Record the source accurately and have more control than ever before with virtual microphone models
One lucky attendee will win a Slate Digital Virtual Microphone System – a $999 value!
The Slate Digital Virtual Microphone System ushered in a new era of recording – no longer do you need thousands of dollars worth of microphones to get the sounds of these classic and beloved pieces of gear.
- Stunningly accurate modeling allows you to achieve the sound of the best classic microphones at a fraction of the cost
- Record once and have the flexibility to change mics after the performance
- Create incredible sounding recordings with this industry-leading gear
About Slate Digital
Slate Digital is the go-to company for all things virtual recording – from plug-in emulations of classic gear to stunning modeling of the world’s finest microphones and preamps. Coming off the success of the Virtual Microphone System, Slate Digital is reinvigorating the recording process once again with the Virtual Recording Studio – VRS-8 and ML-2 Modeling microphones. Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just getting started with recording, Slate Digital provides the perfect solutions to create incredible sounding recordings.
About the Presenters
Steven Slate has revolutionized the pro audio industry with his line of meticulously recorded drum samples, amazing plug-ins, and now incredible hardware pieces. Beginning with his first drum samples recorded in 2001, Steven has not stopped innovating for the pro audio industry.
Meet Steven Slate as he presents his newest gear at Westlake Pro and learn the ins-and-outs of the new Virtual Recording Studio – straight from the creator.
Steven will be joined by Natalie Major + the Slate Band to demonstrate his new gear LIVE – don’t miss these incredible performances and insightful demos!