Neve Livestream Takeover | The New 8424 Console
Neve's Joe Heaton shows off the innovative features of the 8424 console and answers your questions
+ Win a Neve 88RLB Mic Pre
Join us for a livestream with Neve! Their new 8424 Console bridges the gap between old-school analog tone and modern mixing techniques. Plus we’re giving away a Neve 88RLB to one lucky viewer!
Friday, July 10th at 12PM PST
Meet your next music production partner.
Neve's new 8424 Console provides the warmth and feel of a traditional console, while making it easier than ever to integrate your choice of preamps and outboard gear.
The Neve 8424
starting at $24K
A console built for hybrid digital/analog music production studios, at a price that won't break the bank.
Designed for modern music producers, the Neve 8424 is packed full of modern features. The built-in “Snapshot” system allows you to create user presets or recall sessions, making it safe to jump from one project to another without losing your work.
The 8424 is equipped with familiar XLR, TRS, and D-Sub ports, making it an ergonomic link between outboard processing, analog synths, live instruments, and the digital world of DAW workflow, software plugins, and session recall.
Neve 8424 Key Features
- 24 fader console with two Line-level Inputs per channel – Seamlessly switch from Mix inputs to Record Input at the push of a button
- 4 groups and stereo mix bus with 2-band EQ & switchable inserts
- 80 – series Neve sound in a compact frame
- Marinair Transformers on Mix, AFL, CUE bus
- 24 switchable channel inserts
- Mix up to 48 Mono Signals at once
- Dual 1073 preamps with Smart Routing
- Dual DI inputs with Smart Routing
- Dual Headphone amplifiers with independent source selection
- Large-format console Center Section
- Stereo Width control
- Stereo Backlit VU meters with source selection
- 3 loudspeaker outputs 3 External Inputs
- 3 solo modes – SIP, AFL, PFL
- Dual Cue system and three-way talkback system
- Recall feature to Save/Load multiple sessions
- 500 series slots for internal expansion options
- In-Line Console capability, third input allows for in-line use or to split DAW return signal for parallel processing
- D-Sub connectors for a combination of simple and professional I/O connection