Westlake Pro sells, designs and integrates audio workflow solutions for the brightest names and companies in the entertainment industry.
You will work with the latest technology and equipment in addition to consulting with new and up and coming talent as well as household names and companies that have driven the Music, Film and Television industry for decades.
The biggest names in entertainment come to Westlake Pro for one main reason, to fulfill their passion and pursuit for perfection in what we do, Audio!
Westlake Pro has one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, and Paid Vacation.
This opportunity will require you to work with sales staff, integrators, vendors, and various industry trades to develop solutions for a variety of workflow scenarios for the following markets: Music Production, Audio for Film and TV Post Production, Sound Reinforcement, Gaming, and Conference Rooms.
- At least 2 years of experience in designing and/or working in various audio workflow scenarios in a professional environment.
- Excellent time management skills
- Prioritizing your work schedule while working on multiple jobs
- Adaptability to new technology and changing requests from clients
- Self Starter—”Make it happen” attitude!
- Timely and efficient achievement of deadlines & scheduled commitments
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Very high skill level with Microsoft Office products
- Very good written and oral communication
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Outstanding ability as a solution-based creative thinker
Candidates applying for this position should display a very high degree of product knowledge in most or all of the following areas:
- Signal Flow*
- A/V troubleshooting skill*
- Patch Bay design*
- Various Mixer/Control Surfaces*
- Immersive Audio, including Dolby Atmos, DTS-X Auro 3D*
- Harman Hi-Q Net / Audio Architect Programming*
- DANTE Routing / Configuration*
- All Avid products and Focusrite interfaces*
- Focusrite RedNet integration and programming*
- Mac OS Proficiency (Windows proficiency a plus)*
- DAW software including Pro Tools, Logic, Performer, Ableton Live etc.*
- Software Plugins / Sample Libraries (Vienna Ensemble Pro, Kontakt, etc.)*
- Storage/IT infrastructure
- Acoustic/Room Design
- Construction experience
- MPAA Security Guidelines
- Skill with drafting programs such as CAD and Vectorworks
- Q-SYS Designer Programming
- Overtime will be required
- In some cases, evening and weekend work is also required
- Extensive work in front of computers for long periods of time
- Driving to job sites
- Airline travel
- Assistance with the installation and integration work
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
If you’re the right person for this job, Westlake Pro wants to speak with you!
Salary offered is commensurate to skill and experience level.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Best in the Business
Westlake Pro has supplied equipment, technical services, and superb customer service for the finest post-production facilities, music studios, and content creators in the world.