Graphic Designer with a strong understanding of WooCommerce (WordPress) management, CRMs, and web development.
- Hubspot – Assists with workflows and technical projects within Hubspot.
- Web Development – Oversees hosting management, Web Development projects such as landing page builders.
- Website Logistics – Works with eCommerce Coordinator to design website fulfillment processes, checkout, and optimization.
- Graphic Design – Handles graphic design tasks for print, social, and email marketing.
- Email Design – Creates Hubspot email templates (or alters existing ones) and manages email workflows.
- WooCommerce Plugin Management – Maintains third-party plugins and communicates with developers for custom changes.
- Freelance Development Management – Manages our network of freelance web developers and coders to perform larger-scale web design or plugin design projects.
- Technical Coordination – Performs tech-related marketing and website tasks as-needed in cooperation with other departments.
- Minimum of 3 years related experience or equivalent.
- Ability to perform and oversee web development projects and technical or logistical tasks such as fulfillment, third-party integrations, and product database management.
- Strong command of Hubspot or equivalent CRM, WordPress or equivalent CMS, Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, and other tools used by the Marketing Department.
- Some graphic design experience using Adobe Photoshop.
- Knowledge of pro audio industry, equipment, and brands carried by Westlake Pro is a plus.
- Strong personal skills—especially in terms of communication, leadership, decision-making, self-motivation, time-management, and adaptability.